News & Events
- Click here for Summer Debate Academy opportunity
- Akayla Brown competing at National Symposium for Debate (NSD) summer camp
- Click here for “Tips & Resources to Stay Healthy & Care for Yourself & Others During COVID & Beyond” provided by our counselors.
- Apply today for the Spring Trip Abroad or South Korean Exchange Program 2021!
Applications are still open for next year’s Spring Trip Abroad to Greece and they are also now open for the 2021 South Korean Exchange Program! Visit the link below to access the Google folders for both 2021 international trips. Be sure to read the informational letter that discusses the details of each program before applying. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kHS4QOQV0VtGLiCFUJgUQJldWpTiDosA
- Application materials for each program can be found in their individual sub-folders. Students must download their own copy of each application document and then share that copy with Ms. Trapp. Click File –> Make a Copy and be sure to save that copy to your Google Drive, not the shared “Bodine International Trips” folder that the document was originally in. Then share that copy, once it is filled out, with Ms. Trapp at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students and parents/guardians, if you have any questions please contact Ms. Trapp at email@example.com!
- Summer Global Leadership Seminar 2020 (July 13 – 17) – Register with Ms. Trapp today!
Now that school is closed through the end of the academic year, it’s more important than ever for students to look for engaging summer opportunities. There are at least four spots open for Bodine students to once again participate in the World Affairs Council’s annual Summer Global Leadership Seminar! Entitled Election 2020: U.S. Foreign Policy and America’s Role in the World, this week-long summer institute open to all rising high school sophomores, juniors and seniors. This year’s seminar will seek to advance students’ understanding of several critical global challenges facing the winner of the 2020 U.S. presidential election. Visit the link below to learn more about the program and to check out the brief agenda. Each year the Bodine students that participate get so much out of this unique summer program and have the opportunity to get to know students from other Philadelphia-area schools. Plus, it looks great on a resume!
- If you or a Bodine student you know is interested in participating (or if you have any questions), please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bodine students register through Ms. Trapp rather than the online form and are eligible for scholarship pricing!