Attention parents. A lot of new and important information has been posted HERE: New Student Information 2021-2022, including new bell schedules, ID Roster Days and Orientation specifics. Please click on the link and read the information in it’s entirety!
Other info and updates:
- Our Fall sports season will begin on August 16th. Click PIAA Physical Form 2021-2022 (1) for an updated physical form to fill out.
- Click staff directory for contact information and communication protocol.
- Right To Know letter Click Right To Know letter to read the 20-21 parent right to know letter. Y espanol RTK (espanol)
- The Bodine community is here for you. We care and support our students and families during these difficult times. Please use the resources below to support these crucial conversations:
- Podcast “Getting Unstuck: Standing in Solidarity a Processing Conversation”
- Addressing Anti-Asian Bias | Learning for Justice
- The State of Education for Asian American Students: Equity Considerations | Great Lakes Equity Center
- Curriculum / Lesson Plans | Asian Americans Advancing Justice – LA (advancingjustice-la.org)
- Commission on Asian Pacific American Affairs | Governor Tom Wolf
- NY Times: An Antiracist Reading List
- Anti-Racism Resources
- National Geographic: Talking to Kids About Race
- NPR – Talking Race With Young Children
- Parent Toolkit – How to Talk to Kids about Race and Racism
- Affirming Black Boys outside the Context of Police Brutality
- 31 Children’s books to support conversations on race, racism and resistance
By working together and supporting one another, we can make it through these challenging times.
To take immediate action to fight for Breonna Taylor, please visit FightForBreonna.org.