- Dear 2020 Graduates and Families We now have scheduled times that you will be able to enter the school building to return school property and pick up diploma covers, graduation items or check if applicable. Click Directions For Graduates for dates and schedule.
- For information concerning final report cards for the 2019-2020 school year 2019-2020 Final Report Cards
- Information concerning chromebooks For chromebook distribution and repair click HERE for hours and distribution centers. Click HERE for a letter regarding chromebooks. Returning students will hold onto their chromebooks until the start of the next school year. Seniors and others not returning to the school district can drop off their chromebooks to one of the drop-off centers mentioned in the letter.
- Click here for Summer Debate Academy opportunity
- The Bodine community is here for you. We care and support our students and families during these difficult times. An Important Message in Response to Recent Events from Superintendent Dr. Hite:
“Only by continuing to have honest conversations about these issues can we move forward as a school district, a city and a country. Please use the resources below to support these crucial conversations:
By working together and supporting one another, we can make it through these challenging times.
To take immediate action to fight for Breonna Taylor, please visit FightForBreonna.org.