- Information concerning chromebooks For chromebook distribution and repair click HERE for hours and distribution centers. Click HERE for a letter regarding chromebooks. Returning students will hold onto their chromebooks until the start of the next school year. Seniors and others not returning to the school district can drop off their chromebooks to one of the drop-off centers mentioned in the letter.
- Right To Know letter Click Right To Know letter to read the 20-21 parent right to know letter. Y espanol RTK (espanol)
- The Bodine community is here for you. We care and support our students and families during these difficult times. An Important Message in Response to Recent Events from Superintendent Dr. Hite:
“Only by continuing to have honest conversations about these issues can we move forward as a school district, a city and a country. Please use the resources below to support these crucial conversations:
- NY Times: An Antiracist Reading List
- Anti-Racism Resources
- National Geographic: Talking to Kids About Race
- NPR – Talking Race With Young Children
- Parent Toolkit – How to Talk to Kids about Race and Racism
- Affirming Black Boys outside the Context of Police Brutality
- 31 Children’s books to support conversations on race, racism and resistance
By working together and supporting one another, we can make it through these challenging times.
To take immediate action to fight for Breonna Taylor, please visit FightForBreonna.org.