Pandemic EBT Supplemental Nutrition Access Program (Food Stamps)

Pandemic EBT

The federal Families First Coronavirus Response Act of 2020 provides benefits, referred to as Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT), to families of school-aged children who would have otherwise received free or reduced-priced meals if it were not for school closures.

Families of school-aged children (K-12) in School District of Philadelphia public schools will receive the approximate food benefit amount of $365.00 for each school-aged child in their family. This benefit will be issued in the form of a P-EBT card by the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS).

If you already have an active EBT card, the P-EBT funds will be automatically added to your card. You do not need to do anything for this to occur. If you do not have an active EBT card, please provide the school district with your current mailing address to ensure proper delivery of your P-EBT card.

Select below to update your student’s address:

To use this form and submit documentation you must have a Gmail account.

The form link below will allow you to submit a mailing address update to the School District of Philadelphia along with supporting documentation.

Click here for address change request form

Required Documentation
What documents do I need to update my children’s address?
Identification Document – A copy of the parent/guardian’s picture identification
Proof of Residency – A copy of two (2) proof of residency documents

Acceptable documentation includes:

1. Deed
2. Valid DOT identification card
3. Mortgage settlement sheet
4. Current credit card bill
5. Current utility bill (gas, electric, cable, telephone)
6. Recent vehicle registration
7. Recent property tax bill
8. Voter Registration Card showing current address
9. Valid driver’s license or change of address card with your current address
10. Recent bank statement with current address
11. Letter from Social Security Office with current address
12. IRS Statement or other wage and tax statements e.g.,W2, 1040, 1099
13. Letter from Public Assistance Office with current address
14. Recent Employer Pay Stub showing current address
15. Foster care/childcare and DHS letters are acceptable when a student is in the care of a foster/child care agency
16. Shelter placement or residency letters are acceptable for homeless students
17. Original lease with name(s) of parents/legal guardians and children